Failed to stream file

info info at tonyspcrepairs.com
Thu Jan 6 12:41:15 EST 2011

also posted on fedora forum:
fedora 13.
last night I installed get_iplayer v2.78 and everything worked fine, I
downloaded a couple of videos from the bbc website. The following morning
I'm trying to do exactly the same thing but getting the following failure:
-----------------------------
<snip>
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file
<snip>
INFO: skipping flashstd2 mode
ERROR: Failed to record 'The Bear Family and Me - 3. Autumn (b00x9zhc)'
-------------------------

The full scroll shows that flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2 modes
all fail. I tied deleting swfinfo but it made no difference. Tried turning
off the firewall but no difference. I downloaded flvstreamer but Fedora
doesn't
recognise it. I checked I have plenty of free drive space. I then watched
the process in wireshark and saw the following entry three times in a row:
Destination: a122.vi5g8.akafms.net...Destination unreachable (Host
administratively prohibited).
I tried again later in the day and got three 'unreachables' again but this
time they were from bbcmedia.fcod.llnwd.net. I've been on this for ages with
no joy so thanks for any pointers.