BBC Radio music sessions/interview dowload?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Feb 23 11:04:29 EST 2011

Hi

BBC Radio is occasionally posting bits within shows as separate
broadcast on their website (not sure if they're in iPlayer); such as
music sessions, interviews etc. They have their own PID number but I
can't get them to download or find any --info about them. (The complete
show downloads OK). I've tried a few --modes but with no luck.

The only example I can find at the moment is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/sessions/2011-02-22_magneticman

If you start playing the Listen player then right click you'll see the
PID number.

Can anyone get this to download?

Cheers
Dave F.