Tosca, BBC2 Live stream, Saturday - How?

zaphod zaphod at oak2006.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 13:06:36 EST 2011

Hi,

Clive wrote:
> I do not know if it will be available from iplayer later

To see if a program is going to be available for download later you can
just enter the program name into the search box at the iPlayer website at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

In this case this takes you to:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=Tosca%20from%20the%20Royal%20Opera%20House
where the program is shown as 'Coming soon', I use this all the time and
it has proved totally reliable as far as I can recall.

There is probably a way of finding this out from within get_iPlayer, I
noticed the --future option the other day but haven't tried to use it yet.
In  --helplong it says:
 --future  Search future programme schedule if it has been indexed
    (refresh cache with: --refresh --refresh-future).

zaphod