hash as a reference is deprecated errors

david murphy david.murphy300 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:57:04 EDT 2010

  Hi,

I upgraded get_iplayer to version 2.78 but still get the following error
messages:

Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5560.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5584.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5585.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5606.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5607.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5611.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5612.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /home/david/bin/get_iplayer
line 5613.

The program still works but I can't figure out how to stop or fix the
errors. I am using arch linux with perl version 5.12.1-2.

Thanks for any help,

David Murphy