HD content still unavailable

Cyrus Curwood shevek at shevek.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 13:31:37 EDT 2010

On 5 November 2010 02:16, Kris LeC <jinkuv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm indexing my C drive in an attempt to aid finding the file(s), and
> have looked in Documents and AppData as Andy suggested, but haven't
> found anything yet. I'll keep looking in other probable locations!

There are 2 free tools you can use to help you find the file(s).

Agent Ransack is a search tool which ignores all the Windows indexing
and filetype limitations, I swear by it both at work and at home:

http://www.mythicsoft.com/page.aspx?type=agentransack&page=home

Microsoft Sysinternals Process Monitor can tell you excatly what files
(and also registry keys and more) are being accessed by any running
application. It's a little complex and can be daunting but once you
get the hang of its filtering system you will be able to immediately
find the location of the file that is being accessed by get_iplayer:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

HTH

Cyrus