Trying to record 'p008kh9p', Imogen Heap - Other Stage

Energy energy.lp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:34:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,

First time posting here, I know this is more for development, but
pulling my hair out here. Trying to use the current snapshot to
download the highlights of Imogen Heap's glastonbury performance.
Playlist: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlist/p008kh9m/
Embeded: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p008kh9m

I've tried every command I can think of but with no luck. It says that
it's under the glastonbury brand, but if you list the glastonbury
brand you get nothing that seems to be this video. If you put the pid
p008kh9m in, it claims it's a branded pid, with no shows connected to
it, and if you put the shows actual pid in, you get nothing.

I've tried using different types, and all report back with nothing.
Sorry for posting, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

energy