Trying to record 'p008kh9p', Imogen Heap - Other Stage

Liyang HU inbox at liyang.hu
Thu Jul 1 13:59:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

The RDF for the clip in question:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p008kh9m.rdf

has a <po:Clip> element instead of the usual <po:Episode> as with most
other programmes. Both seem to have a <po:version> sub-element
pointing to the actual video though, so I think these should be
interchangeable as far as get_iplayer is concerned.

Patch attached. Or search for the first line below and replace it with
the second:

-               if ( $rdf->{'po:Episode'} ) {
+               if ( $rdf->{'po:Episode'} || $rdf->{'po:Clip'} ) {

FWIW, I ran into the same problem trying to download The Flaming
Lips's performance: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p008k8zm.rdf

Cheers,
/Liyang