Itouch mp4 settings

fs ck fsckemail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 13:04:46 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Andy Bircumshaw <andy at networkned.co.uk> wrote:
> I think you need to use "--tvmode" here, not "--modes". I.E. "--tvmode=iphone,flashstd,flashnormal".
> Using "--modes=iphone,flashstd,flashnormal" is shown here to be ignored.

If tvmode is already specified in the saved preferences --modes will
have no effect on tv downloads. --modes is fallback if the
type-specific modes aren't defined (e.g. radiomode, podcastmode,
tvmode, livetvmode, ...).

Personally, I don't set those type-specific mode lists and instead
just use --modes only - I find it just simplifies things for most
people.

You may also want to try 'flashlow' mode - maybe that will work better
on the iPod touch?