MP3s not being tagged under flashaudio

I.Every i.every at open.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 12:46:27 EST 2010

I have installed AtomicParsley and added the get_iplayer option to specify the path to it and I still do not get mp3 metadata from flashaudio1 downloads.  Does one have to specify any separate metadata download?
Has anyone succeeded with this?

Has anyone found a source for id3v2.exe or id3tag.exe ?

Ian