get programs since

Matt Ingrouille ingrouille at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:37:36 EDT 2010

Hi everyone.
I was using the "--since 12" to get shows that have been added to the
cache within the last 12 hours.  Recently however, this has not worked
for me.  When running he following:

get_iplayer --type=radio --get 'Chris Evans Breakfast Show'
--modes=flashaudio --force --since 12

The app tries to download all Chris Evans shows that have been added
this week.  It used to be that it would just grab the most recent.
Has something changed? I recently re-installed get_iplayer and I'm
v2.76.  I've also tried using the switch "--since=12" but this doesn't
help either.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,