network configuration setup - dhcp

Neeraj Pal neerajpal09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:07:29 BST 2021

Hi all,

I read the readme but not able to configure the barebox DHCP network.
Tried setting up some environment variables like nameserver,
server.ip, etc but not successful.

I have compiled and executed the barebox binary with or without root
(through sudo) on Ubuntu 20.04 focal LTS

I was thinking to configure manually in the sdcard just like uboot
setup then check for the network but still, this work is in progress.

Could someone please point in the correct direction where I just
configure the DHCP and it will automatically load the network?
So, that I can start using NFS.

thanks,
Neeraj