Mailing list issues

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Tue Jun 23 09:34:21 EDT 2020

Hello,

I just heard that infradead.org had a hard disk crash. The last backup
was from May 2018 which is the state restored now. This includes the
mailing list archive as well as the subscriptions.

If you are unsubscribed from the barebox mailing list and find yourself
subscribed now again, please just unsubscribe once more. If that for
whatever reason doesn't work please drop me a mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,