how to persistently save config values

B Gol behnam_golds at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 02:27:05 PDT 2017

I just put all the variables in the source directory and then compile again.
Look inside the following dir and its sub dirs, you'll see all the default(hard coded)
variables inside it:

/source-path/barebox-yyyy.mm.d/defaultenv/

Simply make a text file inside a sub dir.The file name would be your variable name and
the string inside the file would be the value for that particular variable.