State Framework and dtb

Çağlar Kilimci ckilimci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 04:41:19 PDT 2017

Hey,

>> > Ok, here's your problem. I assume you edited
>> > arch/arm/dts/am335x-phytec-phycore-som.dts, right? Could you send the
>> > diff to that file (or to the one you edited)? There must be something
>> > wrong here.
>>
>> Actually, I was using arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-phycore-som.dtsi in the
>> linux-ti kernel and the diff is:
>
> Ok, when you're changing the Linux dts then barebox of course doesn't
> know about this.
>

>> Let me edit "arch/arm/dts/am335x-phytec-phycore-som.dts" and try it.
>
> Yes, please. That sounds better.

I tried but got the same result and then I would like to apply your
serious patch series of the state framework but release that our
working branch is 2016.07 so could not apply patches. Let me update
barebox and apply those patches. Are those based on master branch
right?  Or, which branch do you recommend to work on?

--
Çağlar Kilimci