how to make barebox supports pcf font format support

Kevin Du Huanpeng u74147 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:20:53 PDT 2017

Hi, I am intrested in pcf font, there are many language has pcf font, eg.

https://www.netsarang.com/download/font.html
(be careful, not sure it is free or not)

I want to try make barebox supports pcf,
where to start?

I can find some code in freetype supports pcf font.

du at DESKTOP-A3GTHUO MINGW64 /d/work/freetype-2.8/src
$ ls
Jamfile   bzip2/  gxvalid/  pcf/       psnames/  tools/     winfonts/
autofit/  cache/  gzip/     pfr/       raster/   truetype/
base/     cff/    lzw/      psaux/     sfnt/     type1/
bdf/      cid/    otvalid/  pshinter/  smooth/   type42/
which way is better, make barebox supports freetype, or any other idea?

thanks!

Du Huanpeng