v2017.08.0

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Tue Aug 1 02:12:06 PDT 2017

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 08:20:16PM +0200, Lucas Stach wrote:
> One notable addition is support for the Turris Omnia, so you can now
> run your favorite bootloader on a nice open-hardware router.

Just for the record: Currently this only works as 2nd stage started from
the vendor U-Boot. I didn't try UART-Booting yet and networking is
broken. So I'd limit Lucas' announcement to: There is a playground
available now to play with barebox on the Turris Omnia.

Best regards (and calm vacations)
Uwe