Javier Fileiv javier.fileiv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 01:11:55 PDT 2016

I thought that, by default, the NOR bootloader was setting it's config
files in NOR as well. But it seems that both bootloader are getting
the same config file.
I will switch to NOR, short the two right data lines, short them,
start the mini board. And at that point I will change back the
/env/config file. After that will re build barebox with that lines you
told me, commented out. And re flash barebox to NOR!

Thank you very much guys, will tell you my advance.