Juergen Borleis jbe at pengutronix.de
Fri Oct 21 00:39:59 PDT 2016

Hi Javier,

On Thursday 20 October 2016 19:59:54 Javier Fileiv wrote:
> ups... I think Ive broken everything... I just put at the end of the
> env/config file "boot nand" and now is looping and at some point it
> says "ERROR: out of memory".
> Another thing... I changed vivibootloader in NOR for the barebox, and
> even if I change to NOR it's looping again and again... What do I do?
> HELP!

Seems you configured your board into a brick. You now can boot from NOR and
short some data lines pins at the NAND device to make barebox fail to read its
environment from NAND and fall back to the built-in default environment
without that loop.
Or you need some JTAG equipment to make the SoC working again.

Cheers,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Borleis             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |