Configure RAM size on iMX53 board

Jose Luis Zabalza jlz.3008 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:23:10 PST 2016

There is no form of detection. UBoot (a very old version) don't use
any CS1 address, except with the memtest command.
If memtest command is executed with 512MB version, UBoot hangs, as expected.
I set the mem kernel parameter using a environment variable and kernel
can reach CS1 memory.

--
jlz.3008  a t  gmail.com
Linux Counter 172551