Ethernet PHY KSZ9031 is not working

Holger Schurig holgerschurig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:34:24 PDT 2016

Alexander Aring <alex.aring at gmail.com> writes:
> do you know why memtester from Linux found issues?

No, I actually didn't even look into the source code.

> I saw some people which use memtester under Linux and randomly
> "MTD/filesystem broken" messages blobs out while running memtester. I would
> guess that the memtester written in some memory mapped area of connected
> NAND devices.

In my case this wasn't the issue ... I don't have NAND in my hardware.

Later, when our hardware guy fixed layout and DDR3 timing values with
the Freescale tool, memtester worked perfectly. Barebox' memory test
however didn't show an error before the rework ... and afterwards also
not :-)