mount fat regression

Philippe Leduc ledphilippe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 01:37:35 PST 2016

Hi,

This was working before :) (at least with barebox version 2015.10).
Honestly , this may be a misconfiguration on our part (and the fact
that it worked doesn't mean that it was a normal behavior).

Here is the output:
filetype  /dev/mmc2.netcom
/dev/mmc2.netcom: MBR sector (mbr)

And it is cleary different with a working partition:
filetype /dev/mmc1.0
/dev/mmc1.0: FAT filesytem (fat)

I format the partitions with fatfs f_mkfs, and I do not use f_disk to
create partition table. This could be the problem. I'll check that
point.

Best regards,

--
Philippe LEDUC