No release for December

gianluca gianlucarenzi at eurekelettronica.it
Fri Dec 30 00:30:15 PST 2016

On 12/29/2016 10:13 AM, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As you probably already have noticed I was very quiet the last month.
> The reason was that I was on parental leave for december. Apart from
> babysitting we planned to finish the now three years lasting renovation
> of our houses ground floor. The good news is that we finally finished
> this task and could move from the first level down to the ground floor.
> Finally \o/.
> I totally underestimated how busy I would be and how demanding new born
> childs can be. I originally wanted to continue reviewing patches and
> make a release just as usual, but as it seems this didn't work out.
> I decided to skip the december release as december is almost over
> already now. I'll continue with reviewing patches in January and do a
> release then. Your patches are not lost. Until then I wish you a good
> start to the new year.

Welcome in parental's world!!!

P.S.: I can give you a hint: if you are planning to have another kid,
remember that two is not the double of one. Taliking about kids, two is
the 2 powered at 2 or if you prefer in binary form it 10 times 01. O__o

Happy new year 2017 and enjoy those _VERY_QUICK_ growing seasons.

Gianluca
--
Eurek s.r.l.                          |
Electronic Engineering                | http://www.eurek.it