Usage of i2c_-Tools in Barebox

Marcel Behlau marcel.behlau at elfin.de
Tue May 19 23:34:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

i found the problem. The Pad Mux Register (0x20E008C and 0x20E0090) are
not initialised. In both registers is a 0x00000005 (reset value),
instead of 0x00000016. I think, i must specify the value of the mux
register in the device tree, too. How can i do this?

Thank in advance,

Marcel

md 0x20E008C-0x20E0093

--