are some ppc-related patches absent in May-2015 barebox-next?

Antony Pavlov antonynpavlov at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:47:17 PDT 2015

Hi, Sascha and Juergen!

I have had rebased one of my old private branches over May-2015 barebox-next.
I have found that some ppc-related patches are present in my old private branch
but these patches are absent in the May-2015 barebox-next branch.
I'm speaking about this '[RFC] Add PowerPC MPC5125 support'
patchseries http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/barebox/2014-October/021108.html

At the other hand I can't find any comments on this patchseries in the maillist (so,
there is no 'Applied, thanks!' response on this patcheseries).

AFAIR I have not intentionaly picked any patches from this patchseries to my private branch.
May be these patches for not very long time were in the next branch and were skipped one day?

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov