D-Link DNS-320 build

Alexander Aring alex.aring at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:13:08 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 03:45:13PM +0300, Alexander wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am trying build barebox for D-Link DNS-320 NAS.
>
> There is a file dts/src/arm/kirkwood-dns320.dts
> However, there is no instructions how to build for this model.
> Anyone has such experience?

I ported successful the DNS-325 one year ago. See [0].

Maybe you can try to start your work on it and port DNS-320 and DNS-325.
For DNS-325 this should only a replacement of the dts file.

Since them many patches found there way into barebox e.g.: kirkwood
devicetree support, NAND, also a new barebox documentation system.
You need some way to adapt my patch there, but it's a good start.

I also used the kwboot utility to boot via uart.

- Alex

[0] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/barebox/2014-June/019500.html