v2015.06.0 ...and a new website

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Fri Jun 26 00:18:32 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 08:09:21AM +0200, Holger Schurig wrote:
> Imagemagick (and therefore also probably /Graphicsmagic) allows this
> from the command line:
>
> convert -setTheOutputSizeOfThePng 1024x1024 test.svg test.png

That was my first choice aswell. 'convert' calls Inkscape in the
background, so you're lucky, 'convert' uses your SVG tool of choice
anyway ;). However, unfortunately it takes several seconds to convert
a single barebox logo, so converting the logo into different sizes will
take some time. Also Imagemagick has the problem that the transparent
background of the logo becomes white. I have found no solution even
after some digging and trying the different options to 'convert'. I'm
sure this problem is solvable though.