Passing kernel arguments - SAMA5D4EK

Doug Brainard dbrainard at brainardinsight.com
Tue Feb 3 09:21:45 PST 2015

> Couldn't you add "ubi.mtd=8 ubi.mtd=9" and rootfs_mtdblock_nand=10
> instead?

I had thought that barebox had a need to know where the rootfs was
located, which is why I hadn't tried that.  Turns out that it worked
perfectly for the ubi.mtd settings.  Thank you!  Any idea how
"noinitrd" is getting added to the bootargs?  I need to replace that
with a "rw".

> Note that we started with trying to build a generic default environment
> which at some point grew into a monster. We now have the 2nd version of
> the generic default environment which is much better. Unfortunately
> usage of this new default environment is board specific and your board
> isn't converted yet. If you are interested I can show you the steps to
> convert it.

I would be interested in helping with this conversion.

Thanks,

Doug