Bag from China with competitive quality and price

TONY SHAO AT GUANGXIN PACKAGING shaokangxiao at gx-group.com
Tue Nov 25 05:11:27 PST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
Glad to hear that you are on the market for bag.

Based in WENZHOU, CHINA, 500km from SHANGHAI.
We are manufacturer and OEM partner for top international brands as below:
ADIDAS, PUMA, CARREFOUR, METRO, TESCO,etc.

Our products are certified by Reach, Azo, RoHS, BSCI, Sedex, etc.

Product range:
Non-woven bags
PP WOVEN bags
Shopping bag
Promotion bag
Rice bag
Cooler bag
Eco bag

Factory status briefing:
1.) 500 workforces,
2.) sales turnover USD80 million in 2013
3.) daily production capacity: 50,000--80,000 bags
4.) full service: from initial design to product production

Please let us know if case you require further details.
FREE SAMPLES will be sent for you evaluation.

Enclosed are partial  products we had customized for our clients.

with my best regards,
Tony Shao
General Manager

Wenzhou Guangxin Packaging Co., Ltd.
Address: Xiaojiang Industrial Zone,Xiaojiang Town,Pingyang County,
Wenzhou City,Zhejiang,China,ZIOCODE 325402

Mob:+86 13867732276
Tel: +86 577 63573553
Fax:+86 577 63567111
Skype: tonyshao0577