Problems with pyhBoard-Wega-AM335x

Frede Florian florian.frede at ma-info.de
Wed Jul 9 05:32:09 PDT 2014

Hello Rolf,

after I apply the Patch from Teresa I got the ">".
Yes the last barebox worked. Yesterday I configured the new barebox in
the same way as the old one and got the ">" the size of my image is only
93260 bytes so it should work but it do not work. So I will spend no
more time with the phyWega and wait for the phyCore Kit and start there
my next try.

Thanks for your helping

Florian