Problems with pyhBoard-Wega-AM335x

Frede Florian florian.frede at ma-info.de
Tue Jul 8 02:29:41 PDT 2014

Hello Rolf,
Hello Sascha,

I tried your hints... but I don't get the prompt ">" after a while my
Desktop-PC say that a Ethernet connection is established thats all I can
not ping or connect to the pyhBoard-Wega-AM335x. But nothing is
transmitted on the Evaluation Board (PEB-EVAL-01). Do I need some
patches or something else?

Sorry but I have no idea which information I can send you to help me
with my problem...

Thanks again

Florian