i.MX6Q Boot from NAND

andreas.willig at rafi.de andreas.willig at rafi.de
Wed Feb 26 01:30:59 EST 2014

Hi,

has anyone in the community successfully managed to get Barebox running out of NAND on i.MX6Q/DL? I cannot find any support for BCB / FCB in the BB sources and am hitting problems while migrating from i.mx28 (MXS?) sources of BCB. U-Boot seems to run from NAND on i.MX6Q but is not an option for our project.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Berg/ With kind regards

i.A. Andreas Willig
Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Entwicklung Elektronik

RAFI GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 2060
88276 Ravensburg
Tel.: +49 (0) 751 89-6142

mailto:andreas.willig at rafi.de, http://www.rafi.de

Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz Berg, Amtsgericht Ulm, HRA 550059
Komplementär: RAFI Beteiligungs-GmbH, Sitz Berg, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 550074
Geschäftsführer: Albert Wasmeier, Dipl.-Kfm. Gerhard Schenk
USt-Ident.-Nr.: DE 146 392 319, Steuer-Nr.: 77079/00291