Introducing barebOS

Nur Hussein hussein at unixcat.org
Tue Apr 1 11:22:35 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 11:35:48AM +0200, Alessandro Rubini wrote:

> Actually, adding a scheduler and making it an RT OS has been in my
> intentions for quite a long time now.  Having no interrupts and a
> great library of drivers, it really is a good target to become an OS.
> I even got Sascha's generic approval about the idea, and I only missed
> a student willing to do that as his master thesis.  Well, none appeared

I'm actually trying to get an OS off the ground using Barebox as a
starting point, just for the experience of getting it done.

This is offtopic, but since it's an April 1st thread I guess it's okay,
are you the same Alessandro Rubini who wrote "Linux Device Drivers"?

--
Nur Hussein
http://unixcat.org