Wrong barebox_image_size value

Rostislav Lisovy lisovy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 08:26:29 EDT 2013

Thank you for your help;
The problem is really the relocatable binary.
I did not use freescale_mx53_smd_defconfig because I wanted to do it
"may way" (which is wrong in this case).
If I unset config options RELOCATABLE and PBL_RELOCATABLE (or unset
PBL_IMAGE), the proper size value is written to the image.

Best regards;
Rostislav Lisovy