Writing to I2C device during Barebox boot

Ivor Kruger ivor at veriline.co.za
Thu Oct 10 09:10:42 EDT 2013

Jan, thanks for the reply, I will look into using git-send-email a bit
later since I am going to travel this morning fro a few hours.

My question was however a little bit more generic. Take for example the
PCM049 board.c file. One of the I2C components it loads is the TWL6030. If
I wish to write to a register on this device, how would I go about it.

By the way, I am using PHYTEC_PD13_Linux from pengutronix. It includes
barebox-2013-06.0

Thanks for your help.
Ivor