Lowlevel questions

Mathieu Anquetin mathieu.anquetin at groupe-cahors.com
Mon Nov 18 05:25:27 EST 2013

Hi,

I am currently trying to port Barebox to a new ARM-based machine and I
am facing some questions concerning low level initialization (before
relocation to RAM). Reading the header files, I came across 3 functions
that may be of interest during startup but I can't find an example of
them being called, they are :
    - board_init
    - dram_init
    - board_init_lowlevel

AFAIK, every other board in the barebox tree defines functions that
resemble those but never implements them directly. Can someone confirm
that this is the case ? Should I do the same or is it a new
implementation that future boards may use ?

Thanks in advance,
--

*Mathieu ANQUETIN*

/Software Engineer
/

Logo CAHORS Mail

CRDE
ZI des Grands Camps
46090 MERCUES
Tél. : +33 (0)5 65 30 38 27
*www.groupe-cahors.com*

*GROUPE CAHORS soutient le pacte mondial.*