hush patches

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Tue Nov 12 08:52:09 EST 2013

This contains several hush cleanup patches I came across while trying
to fix the weird behaviour that an interactive hush currently exits
on a syntax error. This is fixed and also we now get a nice
'syntax error: unexpected token `x'' in some cases. Hopefully no other
functional changes introduced.

Sascha Hauer (10):
      hush: fix exit on syntax error behaviour
      hush: refactor readline call
      readline: remove unused variable
      hush: refactor get_user_input()
      hush: refactor file_get()
      hush: rename __promptme to interrupt
      consolidate syntax() and syntax_err()
      hush: Be more informative on syntax error
      hush: use standard ARRAY_SIZE
      hush: refactor reserved_word()

 lib/readline.c |   3 +-