Jeff Horn jeff at everlook.net
Wed Mar 13 19:28:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a custom board based on the i.MX53.  We are using barebox 2012.05.0
and booting the Freescale 2.6.35.3 kernel.  Our board has SPI NOR (m25p32)
and I saw there is a driver in a more recent barebox.  I pulled 2013.01.0
and added our board files but I can't seem to get the kernel to load.  I
used the uimage tool and the -i option reported back that it can read the
kernel and the -v option reported ok.  When I try and boot I see
arch_number and then nothing.

I'm continuing to dig in to see what I can find.  Any pointers to where I
can look is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff