[RFC] Makefile: Create empty <config.h> if this header file is not needed by board

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Sun Mar 10 19:24:42 EDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 07:01:00PM +0400, Alexander Shiyan wrote:

> > How does git incorporate with this? I think git just ignores empty files
> > like these, right?
>
> When I say "empty" here, I mean about not zeroed files, but about
> files without any content. Now we have 50 config.h files like this.

My question aimed in the direction whether we end up with empty files
in git because people accidently add these now generated files.

I think the goal should be to get rid of the config.h files entirely.
This patch (or better: the removal of the empty files) could be a good
start to see what's left.