smooth BrOperator

PingBrother Networking sales at pingbrother.com
Wed Jan 30 03:40:37 EST 2013

    	   www.pingbrother.com

 Free remote management software for PingBrother devices
 	   - MONITORING
- CONTROL
- WATCHDOG

    Using this application you can have an overview of the measured temperatures, consumption, power supply values and channel statuses in an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly breakdown. You can view the log entries of your specific devices, and switch off the status of the channels. If you operate a larger network, this little software application can be an essential tool for you to remotely manage up to hundreds of devices sorted by various field or logical groups on a clear interface.
 download here
 PingBrother is
  a 4 port industrial 10/100 passive POE ethernet switch and IP watchdog with built in web based GUI. It is an intelligent device, which monitors input voltage, temperature, current consumption of the connected POE devices, operability of any network devices (ping, http availability), water leakage or condensation. It gives a user defined response, for example turns off /on or reset the power of the POE ethernet ports, controls any connected device by its relay contact, and/or sends an email.

     Order your sample now at sales at pingbrother.com
  EPIW 104 for 109 EUR
  EPIW 104P for 135 EUR
  For quantity based discount prices please see our product comparison table – USD / EUR
  For more information on our products and services please visit our website:
 pingbrother.com

 Mikroweb Internet Ltd. 2013, All Rights Reserved.
  subscribe   unsubscribe