[.gitignore] please add generated file to .gitignore

Alexander Aring alex.aring at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:04:17 EST 2013

Hi Kevin (if this is your first name, I am still unsure by chinese
names),

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 10:21:03AM +0800, Kevin Du Huanpeng wrote:
> Hi, is anyone know the these two files used for:
> 	scripts/fix_size
> 	scripts/kernel-install

This is already fixed by Alexander Shiyan, see [1].

You don't find it, because it's in next branch. :-)

I am thinking one gitignore file is missing. It's the
"kernel-install-target" binary. I don't know it exactly now, I waiting
if all things going into master and then maybe I will send a patch.

- Alex

---
damn, another day which I can't sleep and hack all night long. Can't
turn off my brain. This isn't good for me. :-(

[1] http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=barebox.git;a=commit;h=2bd891b0ae266bd7cac58805092fc3f4ae67e55e