[RFC 0/3] readline: add ctrl-w handling (cut-the-last-word)

Antony Pavlov antonynpavlov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:58:52 EDT 2012

The popular 'bash' command interpreter has the ctrl-w keystroke for
cutting the last word in the command line. This keystroke is
very handy for me and I really miss it in barebox.

This patch series adds ctrl-w support to barebox's readline
and in addition fixes a typo.

[RFC 1/3] readline: move backspace key handling to the DO_BACKSPACE
[RFC 2/3] readline: add ctrl-w handling (cut-the-last-word)
[RFC 3/3] readline: fix the 'new blank line at EOF' typo