Check if valid kernel and/or FS

Benoit RAT benoit at sevensols.com
Fri May 25 06:58:48 EDT 2012

Thanks,

I want to know, if i am using the default environment (the that I am using
from compilation)
barebox> no valid environment found on /dev/env0. Using default environment

Or I am using the one that there is in /dev/env0

It is in the case someone break something in the NAND flash env, I want to
save again the default one.

--
 <http://www.sevensols.com/>  <http://www.sevensecurity.es>

*Benoit RAT LAMY*

Engineer (Sw) \ Ingeniero (Sw)

fix. *(+34) 958 285 024*

cel. *(+34) 617 989 123*

e-mail: benoit at sevensols.com

*www.sevensols.com / **www.sevensecurity.es*

*C/ Baza, parcela 19 Nave 3  \ Polígono Ind. Juncaril \*

*18210 - PELIGROS - GRANADA –SPAIN*