inquire

knaqbgs knaqbgs at vip.163.com
Fri Jun 22 02:34:11 EDT 2012

我Dear Sir/ Madam,

Firstly, I will introduce our company to you. Our company is a large-scale Kunming AoQiaoBao Import & Export trading company, located in Kunming, a city in southwestern part of china. According to the demands of our market and customers, we are interested in your product (Glider) we hope to establish a business relationship with you. After you have received this mail, please send us your products catalog and a competitive quotation to us and your company’s website so that we can learn more of each other and go to the next step cooperation. In addition, we look forward to establishing a mutual pleasant cooperative relationship with your company in the future.

We are looking forward to your reply soon.

Company:KunmingAoQiaoBao Imp& Exp trading company

Chen Guoqing(manager)

Mobile: +86-15887282585

Tel: +86-871- 3936529

 Fax: +86-871- 3939062