menu autodisplay does not work

Benoit RAT benoit at sevensols.com
Fri Jun 1 04:33:31 EDT 2012

I think this is not a bug, it's the documentation that is not clear
here. The above is only useful in conjunction with -A in which case
the description given with -d is shown as timeout text.

It is what I thought but even with the -A option it doesn't work:

menu -m test -s -A 10 -d "test2"

 test menu
      1: test1
      2: test2
      3: test3
  test2  8

So test2 is correctly selected for timeout (test2 8) but when the countdown
terminate I obtain

1
WRS-3> /

this means that the command executed is test1
Moreover, I think it should be usefull to have a -A infinite timeout
options with a preselect option to help someone choose the next step or the
default step.

About the -S -n <num> option I also think it is redundant but maybe someone
thought implementing -S -d <desc>

--
 <http://www.sevensols.com/>  <http://www.sevensecurity.es>

*Benoit RAT LAMY*

Engineer (Sw) \ Ingeniero (Sw)

fix. *(+34) 958 285 024*

cel. *(+34) 617 989 123*

e-mail: benoit at sevensols.com

*www.sevensols.com / **www.sevensecurity.es*

*C/ Baza, parcela 19 Nave 3  \ Polígono Ind. Juncaril \*

*18210 - PELIGROS - GRANADA –SPAIN*