Board's naming style

Juergen Beisert jbe at pengutronix.de
Wed Jul 18 04:53:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

a look into "arch/arm/boards/" offers various boards starting with the
vendor's name in their directory name (eukrea/freescale).
I would like to have the same for the FriendlyARM boards. Currently the
Mini2440 and Tiny210 are part of the tree and I'm still working on the
Mini6410 and Tiny6410 inclusion. Can we rename the currently existing
Mini2440 and Tiny210 to friendlyarm-mini2440 and friendlyarm-tiny210?

@Sascha: Do you need a patch for this?

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |