Antwort: Re: barebox image size

christian.buettner at rafi.de christian.buettner at rafi.de
Mon Jul 16 05:15:24 EDT 2012

i am using:

static inline struct device_d *imx53_add_nand(struct
imx_nand_platform_data *pdata)
{
        struct resource res[] = {
                {
                        .start = MX53_NFC_BASE_ADDR,
                        .size = SZ_4K,
                        .flags = IORESOURCE_MEM,
                }, {
                        .start = MX53_NFC_AXI_BASE_ADDR,
                        .size = SZ_4K,
                        .flags = IORESOURCE_MEM,
                },
        };
        struct device_d *dev = xzalloc(sizeof(*dev));

        dev->resource = xzalloc(sizeof(struct resource) *
ARRAY_SIZE(res));
        memcpy(dev->resource, res, sizeof(struct resource) *
ARRAY_SIZE(res));
        dev->num_resources = ARRAY_SIZE(res);
        strcpy(dev->name, "imx_nand");
        dev->id = -1;
        dev->platform_data = pdata;

        register_device(dev);

        return dev;
}

with imx_nand_platform_data parameter:
static struct imx_nand_platform_data tx53_nand_pdata =
{
    .width      = 1,
    .hw_ecc     = 1,
    .flash_bbt  = 1,
};

imx_nand_load_image() is never used in my imx53 board init code.. is this
the fault?

- christian