[RFC 10/10] commands: add ubiformat

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Sun Dec 9 14:40:14 EST 2012

Hi Sascha,

Fixed all the issues you mentioned.

> Please try and ubiformat nonexisting files and non mtd devices and see
> what happens. I have the feeling these are untested right now.

All cases bail out:

barebox at Phytec phyCORE-i.MX35:/ ubiformat /dev/ram0
libmtd: error!: MEMGETINFO ioctl request failed
ubiformat: error!: cannot get information about "/dev/ram0"

barebox at Phytec phyCORE-i.MX35:/ ubiformat asdhkjh
libmtd: error!: cannot open "asdhkjh"
ubiformat: error!: cannot get information about "asdhkjh"

Will send an updated version rebase to 2012.12.0, soon.

Thanks,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |