bootm work

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Mon Nov 28 03:02:06 EST 2011

This series puts some work into the bootm command. My goal is to
turn bootm into the only boot command which can detect other image
types when necessary. I'm not quite there, but this is some useful
preparation.

Sascha Hauer (14):
      bootm: remove dead code
      factor out iminfo command
      compile in simple_strtoull
      introduce some env helpers
      armlinux: cleanup linux vars
      ARM bootm: remove now obsolete args
      bootm: handle initrds inline
      bootm: remove image handler options
      bootm: fix various memory leaks
      bootm: do not require -L after -r
      bootm: fix typo, update help str
      bootm relocate_image: honour load_address
      bootm: push relocate_image up to the generic command
      bootm: use initrd_address and initrd_size

 arch/arm/lib/armlinux.c            |  102 ++++++++----
 arch/arm/lib/bootm.c               |   36 -----
 arch/blackfin/lib/blackfin_linux.c |    3 -
 arch/nios2/lib/bootm.c             |    3 -
 arch/ppc/lib/ppclinux.c            |    3 -
 commands/Kconfig                   |    6 +
 commands/Makefile                  |    1 +
 commands/iminfo.c                  |   71 +++++++++
 common/env.c                       |   22 +++
 common/image.c                     |    3 +-
 include/boot.h                     |    6 +-
 include/common.h                   |    2 -
 include/environment.h              |    3 +
 include/image.h                    |    3 -
 lib/vsprintf.c                     |    2 -
 create mode 100644 commands/iminfo.c