imx: Save boot source into env during init

Marc Reilly marc at cpdesign.com.au
Sun Jan 9 23:36:49 EST 2011

Hi,

This series saves the boot location into an environment variable $boot_loc for
use in init/boot scripts etc. on imx25 and imx35.

Could someone comment as to whether the first patch is strictly necessary?
- env_push_context() needs to be called before imx_boot_save_loc() (which
calls export()), and I'm not sure whether it would always be guaranteed
if they are both late_initcalls. I assume it comes down to linking order..

Cheers,
Marc