Install barebox on target

Thomas Mayer thomas.mayer at telemotive.de
Fri Feb 25 04:15:01 EST 2011

Hi Sascha,

That's not quite correct. When you use the debug + personality board you
can boot directly from a mmc-card which contains bootloader, kernel and
rootfs without modifications. Only if you use the single personality
board, you have to modify die board a little bit.
Thanks for your short introduction. I tried to run the barebox image
with u-boot and it seems to work. But after I get the following output
barebox stops and do nothing.

MX35 U-Boot > go 0x80100000
## Starting application at 0x80100000 ...
h�

barebox 2011.02.0 (Feb 25 2011 - 09:49:05)

Board: Freescale MX35 3Stack
cfi_probe: cfi_flash base: 0xa0000000 size: 0x04000000
mc13892-i2c at mc13892-i2c0: PMIC ID: 0x000045d0 [Rev: 2.0a]
register_device: already registered eth0

Have you any idea what the problem is?

regards
Thomas